Q: Is UV-curable ink eco-friendly? Should we take protective measures during operation?
A: The UV-curable ink we adopt is free from harmful VOC, but direct contact with uncured UV ink is forbidden. Long-term contact may stimulate skin and eyes, or lead to skin allergy. We strongly recommend that operators should accept professional training, and frontline operators should wear protective gloves, glasses, apron and boots. There is no safety hazard if standard operation is performed.
Q: How long does the quality guarantee period of images printed by UV printer lasts for outdoor application?
A: Generally, the quality guarantee period lasts for 2-5 years. If the images are applied in extremely rugged environment (such as direct exposure to sun, rain, wind, etc.), the quality guarantee period of images may be reduced to less than 2 years.
Q: What is the application range of UV printer?
A: Our UV printer enjoys wide application range. Currently, it has been extensively applied to advertisement, glass panel, wood floor, ceramic tile, suspended ceiling, electronic product shell, individualized decoration and other fields. For detailed application cases, please refer to printer solutions in different application fields.
Q: What are applicable materials for HT2512 series UV flatbed printer?
A: It can print on all hard materials of less than 100mm thick, such as the PVC board, glass panel, wood floor, ceramic tile, plastic shell, metal panel, etc.
Q: What are applicable materials for HT2500 series hybrid UV printer
A: It can print on all hard materials of less than 50mm thick. Besides, it is also applicable for flexible coiled materials like advertisement cloth, wallpaper, leather and so on.
Q: How to select an appropriate UV printer?
A: Several factors should be considered:
1. Printing materials (hard or flexible) determine whether flatbed or hybrid printer is suitable.
2. If ordinary printing precision is required, you can choose the printer with Polaris print head. Ricoh print head is perfect for high-precision printing.
3. Printing speed is determined by the quantity of print head used by printer.
For more information, please send email to email@example.com.
Q: What are the advantages of UV-curable ink in comparison with solvent ink?
A: The UV-curable ink has three main advantages over the solvent ink:
1. The UV-curable ink is free from VOC, and thereby it is eco-friendly.
2. It will not be easily solidified under normal working conditions, thus, print head cleaning is convenient.
3. It is fit for printing on various kinds of materials. Yet, the solvent ink is only applicable for flexible materials.
Q: How to purchase HANDTOP products?
A: HANDTOP provides UV digital printer, ink and printer accessories. You can send us email for product procurement, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, our sales representatives will contact you.
Q: What kind of RIP software is your UV printer compatible with?
A: Our printer is compatible with Seeget and Onyx.